- Verify Policy Information
- Analyze and Prepare Additional Living Expense Claims For Homeowners
- Analyze Insurance Policy
- Analyze and Prepare Loss of Income Claims
- Prepare Detailed Building Estimates for Commercial and Homeowner Claims
- Negotiate Fair Settlement
- Prepare Detailed Content Estimates for Home or Business Property
Following a loss, we do the following on a typical fire loss:
- Secure the building and arrange for board up.
- Arrange for emergency services (i.e. winterization of the plumbing system).
- Assist the owners in locating temporary housing.
- Report the loss to the insurance company and obtain an advance payment.
- Photograph the loss and diagram the building.
- Survey the damage and prepare a comprehensive estimate of repair on our state-of-the-art system.
- Inventory the loss of personal, business or stock items.
- Evaluate values of these articles in replacement cost and actual cash amounts.
- Meet with insurance company representatives including their contractors, engineers and cause and loss experts.
- Review your insurance coverage and apply it to the loss.
- Negotiate the best possible settlement you are entitled to under the policy.
- Resolve differences of opinion between the insurance company and yourself.
To provide you, the insured, with professional representation to your insurance company. To provide a complete and accurate description of damages and estimates of repair or replacement and conclude the claim in your best interests in the shortest period of time.
Every claim is different, however our guarantee is to provide you with professional service and immediate attentiveness to your situation.
You’ll get fast, courteous and friendly help.